G1000 NXi Software for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v.4.2+
G1000 NXi Add-on for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v.4.
For Single Engine Piston and Twin Engine aircraft. At the moment SEP Tecnam P2010 and MEP Tecnam P2006T developed and tested. More models to come soon. Current buyers, who obtain the Software now, will be provided with updates and new aircraft models, as soon as they will be released.
EFIS Fly software is a Prepar3D v4 add-on aiming to replicate Garmin’s G1000 NXi integrated flight deck. It is built for insertion in panel.cfg of Prepar3D aircraft (technically, providing Direct3D textures wrapped in XML gauges).
Currently the deck includes:
– 2x GDU 1054 as PFD and MFD,
– GFC 700 auto-pilot,
– GMA 1360D audio panel.
PLEASE NOTE: Neither mentioned aircraft models, nor navigational data are included.
There is a growing list of features, the current highlights are:
– support for up-to-date navaids and procedures (SIDs, STARs, approaches) through fsAerodata Navigational Data and Navigraph,
– simulated failures (including reversionary mode),
– support for G1000.ini-style hardware knob and annunciator bindings.
The product has branched off our simulator deployment (FAA FTD Level 5) featuring the following:
– Tecnam P2006T and P2010 models, which are readily supported, and we are currently working to add:
– Mooney Bravo,
– Piper PA-34 Seneca,
– Cessna 172 and Cessna 182,
– Cirrus SR20,
as well as user customizations (CAS messages, EIS markings, KIAS markings, Vref, etc).
Our Software designed to be used in a professional simulators as well as for aviation enthusiasts, but we grant the use license only for home use. For commercial use please contact us for quotation.
Navigation update- you can use Navigraph data base*.
* – up-to-date navaids and procedures (SIDs, STARs, approaches) are implemented with fsAerodata Navigational Data. In order to have it operational you shall have both fsAerodata and Navigraph subscriptions.