G1000 NXi Software for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
G1000 NXi Add-on for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
For Single Engine Piston and Twin Engine aircraft. Current buyers, who obtain the Software now, will be provided with updates and new aircraft models, as soon as they will be released.
Compatibility tested with Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v.4.X, v.5.X. Other platforms support can be added upon request.
EFIS Fly software is a Prepar3D add-on aiming to replicate Garmin’s G1000 NXi integrated flight deck. It is built for insertion in panel.cfg of Prepar3D aircraft (technically, providing Direct3D textures wrapped in XML gauges).
Currently the deck includes:
– 2x GDU 1054 as PFD and MFD,
– GFC 700 auto-pilot,
– GMA 1360D audio panel.
PLEASE NOTE: Neither mentioned aircraft models, nor navigational data are included.
There is a growing list of features, the current highlights are:
– support for up-to-date navaids and procedures (SIDs, STARs, approaches) through fsAerodata Navigational Data and Navigraph,
– simulated failures (including reversionary mode),
– support for G1000.ini-style hardware knob and annunciator bindings.
The product has branched off our simulator deployment (FAA FTD Level 5) featuring the following:
– Tecnam P2006T and P2010 models, Cessna 172 and Cessna 182, Piper PA-44 Seminole, Cirrus SR22, which are readily supported.
other models will be added or can be added upon request.
As well as user customizations (CAS messages, EIS markings, KIAS markings, Vref, etc).
Our Software designed to be used in a professional simulators as well as for aviation enthusiasts, but at the moment we provide commercial licenses only. Please contact us for quotation.
Navigation update – you can use Navigraph data base*.
* – up-to-date navaids and procedures (SIDs, STARs, approaches) are implemented with fsAerodata Navigational Data. In order to have it operational you shall have both fsAerodata and Navigraph subscriptions.
Compatible with FS-FlightControl .
Please contact us for the price quotation.