G1000 NXi Software for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
EfisFly G1000 NXi Add-on for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
Elevate your flight simulation experience with our cutting-edge add-on designed for both Single Engine Piston and Twin Engine aircraft. By acquiring our software today, you gain access to future updates and new aircraft models as soon as they are released.
Our add-on has been meticulously tested for compatibility with Lockheed Martin Prepar3D versions 4, 5 and 6, ensuring a seamless integration into your simulator. However, we understand that different platforms may be preferred, and we are open to expanding our support to other platforms upon request.
EfisFly is the ultimate Prepar3D Add-On for those looking to replicate the functionality and experience of the G1000 NXi integrated flight deck. Our software is specifically designed to integrate into the panel.cfg of Prepar3D aircraft, providing you with Direct3D textures wrapped in XML gauges for a seamless and realistic flight simulation experience.
Currently the deck includes:
– 2x GDU 1054 as PFD and MFD,
– GFC 700 auto-pilot,
– GMA 1360D audio panel.
PLEASE NOTE: Neither mentioned aircraft models, nor navigational data are included.
There is a growing list of features, the current highlights are:
– support for up-to-date navaids and procedures (SIDs, STARs, approaches) through fsAerodata Navigational Data and Navigraph,
– simulated failures (including reversionary mode),
– support for G1000.ini-style hardware knob and annunciator bindings.
The product has branched off our simulator deployment (FAA FTD Level 5) featuring the following:
– Tecnam P2006T and P2010 models, Cessna 172 and Cessna 182, Piper PA-44 Seminole, Cirrus SR22, which are readily supported, other models will be added or can be added upon request.
As well as user customizations (CAS messages, EIS markings, KIAS markings, Vref, etc).
Our software is tailor-made for both professional simulators and aviation enthusiasts, offering a versatile solution that caters to diverse needs. While we currently offer commercial licenses exclusively, we are more than happy to assist you with a personalized quotation. Please reach out to us, and our team will promptly provide you with the necessary information and pricing details.
Navigation update – you can use Navigraph data base*.
* – up-to-date navaids and procedures (SIDs, STARs, approaches) are implemented with fsAerodata Navigational Data. In order to have it operational you shall have both fsAerodata and Navigraph subscriptions.
Compatible with FS-FlightControl .
G1000 PRO Hardware replica. Complete your G1000 Software replica with our G1000 PRO Replica Hardware, available for purchase on our website. Designed to seamlessly work with your existing G1000 Software, our hardware brings an unparalleled level of realism to your virtual cockpit.
Visit our website at G1000 Hardware to explore our G1000 PRO Replica Hardware and add the missing piece to your setup. Elevate your flight simulation experience and take your virtual cockpit to new heights with EFISFly!
Please contact us for the price quotation.